TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

excusing the inexcusable, page-21

1. 3,849 Posts.
    Really?

I would have thought that someone in the office of a company worth $100's of millions of dollars (potentially billions) could set up Google alerts or at the very least pay an outside advisory service a few hundred dollars a year to report weekly on market trends that will increase or reduce their markets, market share and ultimately their profits.
    And that's before you even consider the effect on their ability to raise finance for a potential billion dollar Hyact platform they'd delayed for 2 years already. Whats this cost them? Whats it cost shareholders in "dilution"?

Seriously I bet they don't run out of milk in the ACL tea room, so surely staying abreast of their markets/competition etc should be important, shouldn't it?

Hell as a reasonably sized shareholder I'd do it MYSELF AND THE DAMN PR for them for zip, zilch, free if need be. But as a shareholder I'd expected that the company could at least manage to get this in place itself.

BTW Reddy's were flagging the likelihood of an AG almost from day one and publicly said so weren't they? Its there in their hook-ups isn't it?

Yet Pete didn't contact them and ask why or how? Yet Reddy's stood to gain from the 10% profit reduction ACL lost due to the AG?

And still all this was a "Black Swan" event that he didn't see coming? Come on, wasn't he asking the hard questions of Reddy's? It that why the approval was always "imminent"?

All up IS it really possible that ACL believed their own hype that an AG "wouldn't happen" too much rather than actually doing the legwork to find out even to the point of querying its own partner?

I'm not trying to be rude here TDA but enough's enough, if others want to talk up the "medical benefits" of Hyact for cancer sufferer's then how about those they have missed the opportunity of a potentially life saving treatment all because the Co delayed the trials to save shareholders from some "dilution"? For 2 bloody years! And now are we any closer to a start date?

BTW the market clearly isn't going to move the SP ahead of a CR or whatever's planned, if it wont move it in a 350 point rally, so it looks likely anything we get will be below these levels. And that should cause some of our largest shareholders to be asking questions I would've thought.

my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.