TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

KW, fair enough, I'm not going to get into every little detail...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    KW, fair enough, I'm not going to get into every little detail now as it is after the fact and as I have said in a few of my posts I agree with many of these views, heck I did actually offer PR services for free. Yes Reddy's talked of hearing of an AG, I post that transcript up here for all to see also. I don't know what Pete should have done though, should he have made an announcment to the market that there could be one coming? What if he did something like that before the fact?

My view, well there's no use in me looking backwards and with hindsight, do I think that today ACL is a good investment? Yes I do and have bought up more accordingly, I do believe I will get my chance to even up the score with this additional buying. We are now seeing the PR wheels turning and a much more concerted effort to spread the word, funding to come and we can move on with the pipeline.

I understand the frustration held by many and every now and then I feel that bit of vomit fill my mouth again. Though it's not in my nature to stay with an investment if I don't like it, there is a world of opportunity out there with 1000's of stocks and I would just move on if I didn't trust what was happening, or the world was about to explode.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.