TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

TDA ... I do read your post so thanks for all those information....

1. 1,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    TDA ... I do read your post so thanks for all those information. Where would I research them now??

Reminds me when watching Donald Trumps Celebrity apprentice. He said When everything is going their way they are friends and happy but when gloomy they will turn against you.

For the record, I believe Pete made some judgement errors such as the announcement of an AG on a really bad day. In fairness to Pete regarding funding, a lot of HC posters were so optimistic that they even implied the Funding is almost done when Pete clearly said they were looking at options and that one option was to source it in the US. Obviously this has not eventuated because of another crisis and you may have to push your expectations to be Nov/Dec.

I am not that bothered about the SP as in time the true value will come out. I recall doing a valuation using Roger Montgomery's method and removing any expenses associated with the HA trials and I think it came out around the $1 mark. I am however waiting their actual Fonda revenue and what they would forecast to get a true valuation. HA has risks but in my opinion it has far lesser risk as it is more a carrier of the drug to the cancer cell. It is just harder to put a valuation at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.