NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Execution of a Material Commercial Agreement, page-141

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well my computer at work has crashed..I hope it's not a further sign for the day at NOR towers.. so I have time to type stuff.
    Well apart of me feels underwhelmed but only a small part overwhelmed ATM. Feel a bit flat. That's not to say the team haven't worked hard on this.. nor is it a bad move.. but..
    if I break it down.. the magic words of potential revenue is used.. over that term.. digging deeper while I can understand the benifits of this partnership.. apart of me screams.. 'is it we can't direct sell our products so this seems to be the path.. 'to hard basket.. but then again someone is doing the grunt work now and will potentially open other doors.. so a catch 22 in my books. Just how much will our partners be pushing our products vs what we could do...
    What else... I think we need to get back to basics.. beta into live announcement and live updates into updates on revenue generating sales.
    The partnership is with a global brand.. but some research doesn't make for pretty reading in some cases..they have significant staff located around the world and it seems big clients..
    is this a step forward.. I guess.. exposure is good.. they will drive the reach of the product.. but this then to me reduces our overall appeal.. ok ok it's white label I get it.. but apart of me just thinks we taking a route which is not the most productive to generating decent revenue. What did bookings.com generate again..

So in summary.. I hate the word potential...or could lead to..
    But most importantly I want to share my congrats to the team at NOR for again working hard on getting this over the line.it will build to the overall success.. maybe it's just me.or Iam to old perhaps.. I just don't like this fairy land of .. well we had ppl in a room who's job is to attend. These shows and talks and talks and look free food.. yes wonderfull product.. oh is scotch on the bar awsell.. yes fantastic product. We will def use this for sure.. wow free cocktails too.. u get my drift..

Bring on wifi and message announcements re going live. I will then be a happy camper once more.
    Ok enough dribble. Go NOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.