HAV 0.00% 20.0¢ havilah resources limited

executive chairman has prior gold experience

1. 3,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1070
    In the Havilah 2002 Prospectus (page 11), there was little known fact that you may have skipped over. It stated:

“Through a private company, Dr Johnson operates a small gold mine near Dunolly in Central Victoria. He has other gold prospects in Victoria and also has interests in mining tenements in other places through various private companies.”

I understand that Uncle Bob and his Victorian team built the Central Victorian gold processing plant from scratch, into a successful operation. I do not know if he still has this mine or the other gold prospects in Victoria, as they are not listed in the Directors’ Report section of the 2006 Annual Report or on the HAV webpage (under Corporate).

MY POINT: Uncle Bob has demonstrated experience in bringing to fruition a gold mine, albeit a small gold mine, through development to production.

Uncle Bob should be able to apply that considerable knowledge (and in the process avoid any potential pitfalls) in Portia’s development and ultimate production of gold.

Under Uncle Bob, Chris Giles and Peter Leah (the new guy), Portia may not be the biggest gold mine in Australia or even SA but it may be the most profitable.

IMHO, as Portia will be HAV’s first project out of the gate, the Executive Chairman’s prior gold production experience is a big plus that is not sufficiently recognised in its share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $16.98K 81.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29831 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 21750 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.