FGH 0.00% 0.8¢ foresta group holdings limited

Just adding this here for those who may not have received...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Just adding this here for those who may not have received it.

Dear Valued Shareholders,

I hope this message finds you well.

I write to update you on the recent changes withForesta Group Holdings Limited(ASX:FGH, “Foresta” or the “Company”) that we believe are pivotal for the Company's future.

As you may be aware, on 12 July 2024,Ray Mountfortresigned from his role asManaging DirectorandDirectorofForesta Group Holdings Limitedand all related entities, effective immediately. Following this, we announced the appointment ofRussell Allenas aNon-Executive Directorto the Board.

I want to reassure shareholders that both the Board and our management team are completely aligned and working closely together to lay a solid foundation for Foresta's future. Together, we are actively developing a comprehensive plan to drive the Company forwards. Our commitment to you, the shareholders, remains steadfast and we are dedicated to working towards a positive future for the Company.

We will continue to keep you informed of any significant developments. Please rest assured that transparency and accountability are of paramount importance, and we are committed to upholding the highest standards in the management and conduct of our business. We are excited about the future of the Company under the leadership of the current Board of Directors.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at[email protected].
    Thank you for your continued support.

Kindest regards,

Henry Cheng
    Executive Chairman
    Foresta Group Holdings Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $18.23K 2.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 435196 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 754636 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.