FGR 1.85% 5.5¢ first graphene limited

Executive Directors Remuneration, page-12

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Hi Spid, in response:....

1) I have't told you how I'm voting - all I have pointed out is the question all shareholders should ask themselves when considering their vote on the Remuneration Report. All extranious matters, like share price at the time, while they might affect holders sentiment, are not a basis for deciding a vote on the R/R in my view. Each to their own, of course - some have a pretty shallow view of these things.

2) Yes I used 2017 Annual Report figures for all the companies, because when I did the comparison, those were the latest available for some, and I did want to make a fair comparison.

Yes I do realise that the FGR exec directors remuneration has increased this year (as have some others) And of course the free options and the $488,000 bonus payment mean they have outclassed others by a fair whack.

3)When I did the comparison the FGROC options were at 7c. They have been quite volatile over recent months, aas low as 4.5c, as high as 10c. I think 7c is a fair average over recent months. When the FGR SP increases (fingers crossed) the price of the options will follow along approximately cent for cent, as there is a very long time value there. They could become worth a lot more than the $700,000 !!

4) I did not include WG and CB because they are not exec directors, they receive no base salaries (WG earns fees through CR's, and CB did some contracting work in SL, but both get paid for their efforts only). Anyway, I was of the view that both WG and CB were worth the granting of options last year, considering the value of the work they carried out on FGR's behalf, and considering the relative remunerations. The amount of time and effort WG put in as a Non-Exec Director was well worth the 5 million options in my view.

5) When I did the comparison (2017 Annual Report was the latest at that point in time), Sam Riggal was earning $300,000 base salary, and was the only one of the executives listed as a board member. According to their website, he is still the only executive on the Board. CLQ is a very rapidly growing company at the moment, with several active divisions, and building a $billion plus plant for the scandium/cobalt/nickel. The water purification is also in growth phase at the moment.
    The remuneration for all senior management can be expected to grow substantially - but there is good reason for that. They are likely to produce significult wealth for shareholders in the fairly near term.

Some might claim that FGR will be there soon - well we all hope so ( I have been for a while).

You mention the two executive directors FGR has. I've often wondered why that is so, why it is necessary for such a small operation to need both as directors when it rare among companies this size? And the structure of the company where the managers who are directors are consultants rather than employees also raises some other questions.

Hope I have answered all your questions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $35.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $1.233K 22.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1083883 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 163590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.