FGR 3.57% 5.8¢ first graphene limited

Happy for you to point out any occasion when I have misinformed...

1. 3,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    Happy for you to point out any occasion when I have misinformed and I will address it, I have on a couple of occasions inadvertently posted incorrect or misinterpreted information which @spid81 has picked me up on and I have promptly corrected or retracted the information.

Have you ever corrected one of your wildly over optimistic predictions that you constantly make?

Also since the topic of holdings has been raised, you constantly infer you are buying/compounding, if you do an advanced word search on HC against your user name you will find hundreds of times you have referred to compounding and yet you still remain no where to be seen on T20 or even T40 lists, can you explain this? There are posters on here that sit in T20 lists on the recent annual report who disclose there intention to hold. your disclosure is always held and even if you bought the minimum marketable parcel on just half of the times you disclosed you were compounding you should be a sub holder. Now I trade this and make no representation that I do otherwise, cop plenty of hate for doing it but I am always open, my contention is that you are either not buying when you say you are or are also trading it and use your wildly rampy posts to sell into unsuspecting new entrants, many of which this thread has seen come and go poorer for there investment. Its time for you to set the record straight on your intentions and perhaps become more aware of the secondary effects of your posting style that only sees the upside with no consideration of the realities of what is going on. As I said above there are posters and also people who check in on the HC threads from time to time that are in the T20, these are people who have been high achievers and on the whole high net worth individuals, they are professionals with track records and a number of them are very concerned with how the company is being managed. With that said the current strategic roadmap is sound and if you watch the online interviews on FNN and read the various releases over the last few years you can see where that strategic focus comes from, in fact PY has stated who drives the strategy. The roadmap is one thing but the executive need to provide the resources to apply that plan and they need to supply those recourses with share holders interests in mind stripping an early stage pre revenue company of 2M a year reeks of self interest over the interests of the collective.

As a person involved in an unregulated form of fund raising you would want to make sure your various online personas are above board. Congratulations to you for setting up an ICO that's a bigger undertaking than any I would consider to raise capital, just make sure those involved aren't taking advantage of what I consider to be your true in person nature. My main feedback for your ICO is your stated goal for the Tarka tournament prize pool is far too optimistic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.8¢ 5.3¢ $3.783K 67.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 943396 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 323196 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ 158510
Last updated 15.35pm 15/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.