FGR 0.00% 5.6¢ first graphene limited

I know I am not as well versed in the FGR graphene scene as much...

1. 7,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    I know I am not as well versed in the FGR graphene scene as much others, being a newer investor, I am looking more at the commodity and is it taking acceptance as a very valuable commodity for the near future, and just what are the investor opportunities to take a share in it. I have done this with other commodities over the years, one of my others was with another Australian company PLS, I looked at it some years ago when it was trading 1-3 cents, decided not to buy at the time although thought had good potential as lithium was being used in many applications more and more, then later made a decision to invest @ 5cents, it eventually went up over 2000% and now has a cap of $1.5B. I think graphene will be a super commodity for the future, we all know some of the super remarkable qualities it has. The question is, is FGR the one to capitalize on the opportunities and does it have the team to do so?
    There is a lot of debate going on about FGR future, and I have read some of the history and it has not been good from a investor point of view, but over the last 2 years Warwick and the team including Andy have certainly had achievements that will give FGR graphene the chance to be a major player. I feel Andy thinks so too, as his knowledge of graphene would be in high demand, but he decided on us.
    I am bullish for the commodity, and I think the market wants solid evidence of progress from FGR before any re-rate could happen.
    To simplify we need to soon start making some money. (revenue).

Champee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $3.943K 70.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 18287 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ 17147
Last updated 13.11pm 04/06/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.