ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Thank you for your efforts and posting Birch.I am totally...

1. 6,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    Thank you for your efforts and posting Birch.

I am totally comfortable with every aspect since the Gov debt facility announcement which one can clearly see the breakdown of it is targeted to remove any concerns remaining debt providers have and for closure of those negotiations. Of course I would like to see such now - tomorrow as with all.
    Of course I would like to see the final off takes and whom will be known soon enough following debt facility closure and very importantly the debt to equity ratio.

Renumeration is really a non issue if one considers to other companies. As I stated yesterday the structures of board are now complete and instos well established and catered for and one can not underestimate the critical part they will play in committing to equity component. A lot o
    f focus on more debt facility closures yet the equity management are working on is equally critically important and we can all hope for a solid sp on debt facility secured and the equity completion soon after.
    Then of course coinciding with some nice positive NdPr pricing for which I would like to suggest those with time check out Lynas forum - some very solid contributors there and one in particular yesterday stated how the NdPr metal pricing was up more than oxide - meaning metal stockpiles are low and first demand is metals for magnets so appears the oxide prices will run some more. Same person (smart cookie and been around the RE scene a long time) days before stated buyers have been hand to mouth with the low prices - persistent declines in pricing and now they are re stocking at pace and pricing now being reflected.

Alls well that ends well - ARU will end well ce
    rtainly now.
    Never a better time to employ Munger quote "focus on the company and progress" not the market etc. Something like that. Perhaps it was his buddy at Berkshire.
    GLTAH just another ramble from me who knows nothing about anything. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $127.1K 803.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
130 5496103 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1763909 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.