ARU 0.00% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Very good indeed and now it is all in place off we go with our...

1. 6,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1523
    Very good indeed and now it is all in place off we go with our debt financing closure and our insto support - looking forward to the split % outcome.

I am often guilty of not communicating well re my posts - my comment was in relation to Tradeprofits lengthy post/concerns.

We were all hoping for a quick follow up after Gov debt facility ann. That's absolute normal from retail shareholders always wanting more - expecting more and quickly losing sight of that significant announcement - staring at a screen watching the sp be screwed again - we all know when anything positive happens - news arrives at ARU we get screwed by insto's/bot trading the life out of it - pushing it down then bang they have a way out from systems available to them. That yearly short chart you posted Birch displays exactly that - there is no other company with a chart displaying such. But soon enough we'll push through that - in stages yet the bigger rises I would not believe will occur until we ramp to full production and why have consistently stated $2-$3 in 4 years - and clearly that aligns with management expectations (well not the sp number) as the renumeration structure they have in place - retention of key persons critical and again fully aligned with such.

Anyway so much excellent progress happening now and throughout the year. We can look forward to wrapping up this concerning, very long conversation on off take - financing and be discussing happily the project construction phase with many updates - pics - the big one commissioning in good time and budget hopefully and a keen eye on NdPr pricing throughout the construction stage which sees forecasts very positive - all is aligned - incredible really when so many years of concerns, challenges - doubts. Well this development in the NT is going be a very progressive small cap progressing rapidly to top 500 - perhaps even 300 in 10 years - depending on much - pricing, debt payback, expansions, forget about divs for a couple of decades etc - no good for those who can not wait that long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $789.0K 4.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 1361737 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 1292734 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.3¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ 2385098
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.