FMG 0.06% $16.12 fortescue ltd

Executive Turnover, page-6

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Executives are a dime a dozen, pick one from the salad bowl on your way out, they come with a generic brand of buzz words copied from Google search pages.

Take a moment and flick through these forums where you can find hundreds of CEO’s, executives and BOD’s who have sat around the trough happy with the status quo which with the passing of time has proven to be of no benefit to shareholders or the future direction of a business.

When a business is on the verge of a new income stream, fuel efficiency drive or major structural change as FMG are undertaking, the business needs those best suited to achieve that objective.

I know little of the work ethics or ability of the executives now departed from FMG I wish them well. I do admire decision makers that act promptly to fulfil the needs of the moment, accepting mediocrity or near enough at this juncture for this business can cause terrible pain for shareholders, employees and contractors who trust the direction of the BOD and deserve the best equipped Executives to see the company through this transition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.12
Change
-0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $49.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.30 $16.35 $16.00 $142.8M 8.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18592 $16.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.14 3138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.