LIN 0.00% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

Exercise options?, page-5

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Everyone has a soft spot for donkeys - or galahs. hahahahaha! He-haw. But at least someone's brain was working - just not mine. My life having other more imprtant diversions at present - but hey - whose hasn't!

Remember the days of friends (and others) enthusing - "this'll be a ten bagger". Seems I'm living too much in the past. Onus was on me.

But I've asked before - and a (reliable?) source I won't reveal out of ethics (silly me - not fashionable these days - ethics - ) hinted to me the following as a possible scenario - that the exercise date may be extended out?

And in the end - this episode all comes back to sovereign risk. I had thought the Phillipines were pretty safe - in this department. Bureaucratically. A Roman Catholic country, after all. Standards and morals and high ideals?.

Victorians will know what I mean. When new Labor Premier Andrews rips up the East West "done deal signed contracts." As he promised to do, throughout his campaigning.. Adds to an image amongst overseas investors being now wary of (even) Australia as a safe investment haven - now, instead - we'll also be seen as a sovereign risk. A State Premier - telling us a done deal signed contract - is "not worth the paper it's written on?" Over 60% of Victorians, surveyed, said they wanted this tunnel built? Over 7000 jobs went West. So much for democracy.

So then, who are WE - to throw stones at Lindian? Were these unexpected delays and obstacles EVER their fault? I give up.

Who can one believe - in this world. Who CAN we rely on?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $19.78K 178.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 585495 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 113462 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.