ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

"...I have asked it at least 20 to 30 times directly to MNM...

1. 796 Posts.
    "...I have asked it at least 20 to 30 times directly to MNM posters who appeared over here..."

I've read and posted here for the last 3 years and can't recall you ever posing that question to anyone. Must have missed it 20 or 30 times.

"...If you were given the choice now and you could take it, which company would you rather mixed up with MNM.... ESI or Exergen..."

That is a rather odd question to ask imo maxisweeney. Exergen have just signed a binding JV with Mantle which has been closely over seen by the Vic Gov, the CSIRO and many other influencial parties. It is no secret that Exergen have a very 'cooperative' relationship with the Vic Gov and it is also no secret that the boss of Mantle spent several years working with Exergen. One would have to be quite thick not to think that all this progress has been many years in planning. Probably one of the most fortunate things to happen for Exergen was the result of the last Vic election. The next fed election will be just as fortunate imo.

If you don't mind, i'll have a crack at answering your question. Considering all that is progressing with Exergen and considering esi's dilution and amount of debt, and that in the last 26 years not one single company has shown any serious interest in the Coldry technology i'd have to say Exergen is the more appealing company for Mantle to be 'mixed up with'

Now PLEASE can be get back to discussing esi?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.