ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Good call Sam, TU from me. I don't think that anyone could...

1. 796 Posts.
    Good call Sam, TU from me. I don't think that anyone could seriously deny that the $90m grant has made comparisons between Exergen's CHTD tech and Coldry extremely relevant. They are in direct competition for this grant and if either company is over looked it will be a huge blow for the company and its sp. Let's face it, $90m is big bickies compared to the $6m the Monash haven't come up with.
    However it is possible that both companies will be allocated a slice of the pie and there could be room for both to develop in Vic. One thing is for sure, if either are successful, the coal mining companies in Vic will be big winners as the demand for cheap coal in China and India alone is predicted to rise by many billions of tonnes over the next 10 years.
    Considering that Coldry was developed 26 years ago, it's surprising it isn't already in full operation somewhere in the world.
    Maybe now would be a good time for esi to consolidate its 3 billion shares so that if they are awarded the $90m grant in 2013 the sp can realise its true potential. Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.