ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Black diamonds .... I work I'm the circles of two of those...

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Black diamonds .... I work I'm the circles of two of those companies..... One good and one great for what they are and the industry that they are in... One ploughs out a load of earthworks and has the likes of the other that focuses on process plant..... One is massive in other areas totally unrelated to the industry we are talking about, it has a fraction of its arm I. The minerals sector...so don't be sidetracked by that, bit like a mixing the two of them up and popping out a mc Dow ; they are building and engineering so what... I know people in both and can't say it's a hot subject with any of them.

Itochu is a trading house which would trade your granny and her knickers if hey could get away with it, not to mention the tv and afew potted plants out the back. K-coal is also a huge trader...... But it's name tells you what it's actual trading focus is in. Tata....didn't they release that they were moving focus to reniewabke energy types, of course their will be coal burning but it's not their main focus; I'm sure the likes of posco could easily match their shoes.....

I've seen you mention these companies time and time again......

Don't stake your cash totally on side arm companies.....your focus should be on the stock you invest in; we here are invested in ESI , you are invested in MNM, but you are relying on Exergen

I feel that you have been brainwashed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.