AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"They are waiting for govt funds all this time... and now they...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "They are waiting for govt funds all this time... and now they suddenly realized that they could build this without the govt funds."

I wish I had a money tree.......

If their was an opportunity to get a few million FREE cash for my business, I wonder If I would apply??

Say you worth 10 million and want to spend another 2 million or a new product/asset for your business?

Do you just spend you own hard earned cash or do you apply to get the 2 million in allowances/incentives/funding if their is a good possibility of being accepted? Remember,,,,,,2 million of someone else's cash or going to the bank and spending ur own??

Maybe you could spend your 2 million on something else IF u get 2 million free???

This was never about money IMO...

do the maths..Is 30 Million really a material amount of cash when the total mine/plan is expected to cost 2 BILLION????

This 30 million would have been awesome for Exergen because it was not only free cash but the market would have wanted in ASAP and the listing on the ASX would have been that much more successful IMO???

What next? If they do a deal to supply the DICE fuel they will need the coal and the market will jump at the upside IMO.....

We may still benefit from ALDP.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.