ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Apologies for the late reply lt,, just too busy with the bhp run...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Apologies for the late reply lt,, just too busy with the bhp run atm and haven't read any of the new thread ramps past exergen.
    I am not an employee or ex employee of ect. esi apcas podium intersuisse callejas or their trucking opposition patersons fiori phillip capital arup transfield deloites pacific capital fortrend nor affiliated with any current or past consultants.
    I did offer my lack of talents as a word smith jack of all trades engineering streamliner and fettler early this year when I believed I had something to offer the greater good of the co, but my quals are experience and project success based. I only have a safe swimmers certificate and undergrad in sandpit play time 101.... but with the great pumpadumpa re the IP, I lost my appetite for this mob.

I merely held the co to task last Jan with a pre egm type of a get together when the old school munters and their crook brokers were killing off the sp., in what appeared to be a very hostile and far from legal affair.
    The co would probably not exist in it's current form if there had been only one cap raise placement option.
    There are at least a couple of posters still posting here that can confirm this...they were there too...
    There are a coupla rosey glassed rampers who post fantastic stuff here, but were not at the meeting, but were at one stage in a personally overseen group of concerned holders , and were offered sub underwriting opportunities at a discount to the then pending cap raising, for the purpose of securing,, 1 mil Pre the offer, so that the spp would have a greater chance of saving the co... that was my input,,,, helping secure the IP dollars..we did it,, we were instrumental in saving them from themselves.
    Any reference to that meeting will be tou'd by kos, adam, glenn, chairman dave, for obvious reasons.

Unless one ore two of the other 8 are prepared to corroborate, I dare say this post will get gazumped .
    but you knew that ay lt.. I'm really over posting on this tragic little stock,,, as you probably guess by the manner in which I only tend to reply to some of the outrageous fables I see people post as valid links to long drawn bows, and the fact that no one wants to hold their hand up within the co and say,, ''hey,,, I stuffed up,,, my fault for this coal magnate, or that accountant not coming on board or that zero coupon mess'',, and everything else they have so poorly organised...Can't wait to here the next chapter of the pantomime next week.lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2 1.178K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 31277554 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8862971 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.