AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

exergen, page-2

1. 3,072 Posts.
    dunno what to read into that maori, but it is fair to say exergen don't put too much effort into their web site (neither do MNM for that matter).

one of the key backers of exergen is Tasmania's richest businessman, Dale Elphinstone.

Dale has been in the National papers this week as he is going toe to toe with kerry stokes about the National Hire business:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/business/a/-/wa/12010605/elphinstone-blocks-sevens-bid-for-national-hire/

I like this bit:

"We don't buy and sell things," Mr Elphinstone said after attending National Hire's annual meeting yesterday. "We are investors for the long term and this investment's not been any different to any others we make.'

Dale has an estimated net worth of $600 million. He stands to pocket $120 million cash from the current offer from Stokes for his NH shares.

Here's an idea Dale - Make Stokes pay you $170 million for your NH shares and with the extra $50 million you pocket build that BM CHTD demo plant.

If you do, I am pretty sure I can convince IK to name the access road to the demo plant 'Elphinstone Avenue'...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.