AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

denido,Noone can deny that atm 'the market doesn't believe mnm'....

1. 796 Posts.
    denido,
    Noone can deny that atm 'the market doesn't believe mnm'. The sp has continued to fall for the last 9 months to its current level. But don't forget that 12 months ago the sp was 3c.

After 5 years I can also understand people's frustrations with the time it has taken to get this thing moving.
    However, some of your rant isn't true.

Mantle does have a current contract with Exergen. It was announced on the 14/12/10 and is a binding agreement which...

"Formalises and legally binds the parties to the principles outlined within the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)"

This includes financing the current r and d and from memory it was this announcement which helped boost the sp around this time last year.

We do technically own Mt Mulligan. It is currently up to Calcifer to prove otherwise and it's only a percentage that is in dispute. The outcome is now in the hands of a judge of course but from all reports (mantle management, calcifer's black legal history, research posted on HC ect) we have a great chance of a positive outcome.

'They have to date this year drilled four holes'.

WOW I'd love to hear/see someone say that in a board meeting. I think it would be met with stunned silence and raised eyes. Just a glance at the last 12 months of announcements shows that to be a silly comment. You are neglecting to consider the amount of work required in dealing with government, landholders, the lab, drillers, protesters, media ect... and that's just BM. You are also neglecting to consider that Rome wasn't built in a day.

As for your attack on the 'gang'. Well one can certainly argue that mnm is well ramped here, but it is after all the mantle threads on HC, what do you expect? IMO, those who log on daily enjoy reading what others think about or have discovered about the company we've all invested our hard earned in. Also IMO most people reading these posts truly appreciate and value the quite amazing research done and shared by the so called gang. There's a simple solution for those who don't...don't log on.

It's good to have a balance of opinions but I think your post was a little spiteful, not entirely accurate and possibly revealing signs of impatience from a long termer. Hang in there mate as in good time the most patient amongst us will be very well rewarded.

One for the bottom drawer... or maybe stick it on the...

Mantel...peace!

Have a great weekend all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.