AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

exergen's backers, page-15

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I too look FWD the time when IK starts promoting MNM more. It will definately bring in many more buyers due to our great assets/potential BUT I also try consider Ian kraemers position.

IK runs a very lean business which means that he will be multi tasking everyday working on various different projects.
    I could not imagine being responsible for the development of BM, Mt Mulligan, GC, nevermind the meetings with Consultants,Exergen,Geologists and the other tenements. I expect the main reason for lack of promotion is due to lack of time and maybe lack of additional spare cash to hire someone to help?

I assume he is just hoping that RESULTS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS?

I have spoken to IK several times and we did discuss MNM promotion. He did give me the inclination that now that BM was Exergens baby he would have more time available so here's hoping we get some promotion in the near future..

Right now, I just hope we get some good gold and silver results near surface at GC. This will give us a boost and hopefully another possible commercial project to value add.

Also looks forward to BM news and mt Mulligan news...

should be an exciting few months.bring on the news....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.