AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

exergen's bid should be rejected, page-19

1. 6,284 Posts.
    gkara,

Mark Wakeman helms a state wide environmentalist movement which may have a minor recommending pov if asked, regarding CCT, but so far as having any approving authority,, EV is no more than a sounding shell I fear.

The green movt is %age wise trending further into political insignificance, most probably due to the fact that the silent majority can't afford em until the problems transitioning into a carbon responsible future,,, ( or we can pray to the Mayan Sun god for a big solar thermostat,, which ever is easier )

They would have us believe that we can not NOT afford em, similar in many ways to the lovely pair of elderly gentlemen ( whom seemed to know about the Mayans and the power of the light ),,, that knocked on my front door and dead set for real told me the world is in it's last days, and did I have my house in order for the power and the glory to come, ( leaving me a pamphlet )

I was disappointed that the booklet with a tower of power featured on the front cover, did not contain any useful information about home wind, solar or natural gas H ion generation systems or their F.I.T'S, but did mention that their deal was a limited offer for only 144,000 potential members, similar in number to the green movt I thought.

This does not discount the pov, that before criticizing anything,, we should all walk a mile in their shoes.

Quite the inverse in fact. Just look at the benefits,,,by the time they realize somethings up,,,, they will be a mile in front ( or behind ),,, and you have their shoes !

e&oe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.