AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Cheers K and others, water off a ducks back. Yes, I did the ASIC...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Cheers K and others, water off a ducks back.

Yes, I did the ASIC search(and paid for it) and yes it says that Exergen registered the address I posted as their new address in the last fortnight.

I use ASIC searches weekly both at work and for researching investments. How else did I know who was behind Monash, BioCoaldry etc etc... and know not to invest based on claims of grandeur and huge global assets etc.

I could also tell you who the wealthy individual is that bought half the office space and what other recent investments they have made. It's amazing what you can find if you really want to, and no, I don't like to post things that reveal personal details of company related individuals, therefore don't always show the exact source or document for my findings.

An ASIC registered business address search though? Kindergarten stuff! I get a good laugh at some of the stuff I read here and elsewhere from those who like to pretend they are in the know or have half a clue but generally end up showing themselves to be clueless. As K would say, it's tooooooo funny!

B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.