RHK 0.72% 69.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Shareholders did not turn up to meetings because they were not...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Shareholders did not turn up to meetings because they were not properly advised. They do not all watch hot copper. No other public company I am associate with has done this quick meet the board catch up especially when there has been such critical information to be discussed. I consider it is not a level playing field for all shareholders. We should have been properly advised with ample time to arrange attendance. If that could not have been arranged then we should have had, as previously mentioned by another poster, a question and answer written arrangement. Not all shareholders live near capital cities. I think the whole 'meetings with directors' was a sham to try and look good for the authorities. Well it did not cut with me. Just another junket and the new so called independent directors should consider reassessing their commitment to their independence. And...yes this is my own opinion, so make of it what you will. Oh! and by the way I feel I am in immediate need of an 'exertion payment' for all the time money and energy I have expended keeping taps on this lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 69.0¢ 68.0¢ $15.59K 22.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2692 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 2799 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.