RHK 4.41% 71.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Regor44 You are correct with your comment that shareholders did...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251

Regor44

You are correct with your comment that shareholders did notturn up to meetings because they were not properly advised.

Thanks to the Board’s “Coercive” attempt to de-list FMS anddue to real exertion by a very committed group, there is now anextensive list of FMS shareholders’ emails. I and others will ensure that any notice of the promised impending meetings between shareholders and Board Members will be circulated to many more than those watching HotCopper.

The recent “meetings with directors” may have been a boxticking exercise and even a sham in some people’s opinion. I attended both presentations in Adelaide on 20th September and my low expectations were exceeded.

It was good to meet our 2 new Board members and my early assessment is that Cheryl Edwardes and James Gurry will bring the professionalism, experience, independence, knowledge and hopefully the tenacity to the FMS Board that that Board needs.

They stated that the further presentations around Australia will have “more meat on the bone”.

I suggest to shareholders that they attend these presentations if possible, and if my experience in Adelaide is any guide, it could be well worth your time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.030(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 71.0¢ 68.0¢ $7.901K 11.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.