XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

exfiles is not - an orgy guy - tuesday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Exfiles is not an orgy guy - Tuesday

MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Snake lady - last night...

'Good on you Biggy, you've jinxed the whole market. It's been in that down channel ever since you started your pointless ramblings...and get that rubber glove off your head, it's giving my stomach a rash!'

I thought I'd clinch the argument when I told her I'd find someone else - and she'd be younger. The sadistic witch followed through with intimate details of practically everyone on the xjo forum. I chucked the rubber glove in the corner along with my Julia voodoo doll and came downstairs.

It gave me some satisfaction that I'd been cheating on her with Miss Honeydew (heavensent thighs) nearly as much as she'd been the XJO bike.

As soon as i've spent the rest of her ill gotten gains on this market - I'm leavin'.

Onto XJO matters...

The slow garrote continues...down the razor edge slide week after week after WEEK.

Oh for the love of the poor holders of PDN, CTX, NAV, RIO, PRR Whoa back , I don't feel sorry for those smug prr holders.

My CYD indicator - in tatters. My trip to see Mickey Mouse a tossed out, trampled memory.

My Glorious hand picked blue chip Portfolio - where the Grim Reaper came to me, not the price - is an ever increasing disaster.

Why don't I sell? - Because it will go up as soon as I do. I am market sentiment. If I had any money left, I would be buying now.

But we won't worry about that right now because it's a relief that Exfiles is not 'An orgy guy'!

'It would feel too weiiiird to become a shorter. Like seinfield when he was offered a threesome with 2 beautiful girls and turned it down because he just couldnt become an
    orgy guy.'
    Exfiles June 20

This forum is starting to look like the Emmies with all the celebrity posters walking down the carpet...skulking back out of the woodwork!!

(jokes aside - look at the qaulity posters yesterday!!!)

The XJO forum is choosy - no 'toot tooters' allowed. After all, it is THE place to come for solace and sharing and the odd good natured sexist joke!!

2000 reads yesterday for BollingerBob Monday...and poor Bob got moderated for his only post. We're classy here Bob - be polite to your betters. Dont treat it as a reprimand - but a learning experience of polite etiquette in good company.

Something new - some Jewels from today...

'...and the big boys will step in big time - and whammo. Will that happen tomorrow? Maybe.' REDBACKER - June 20

'People becoming spooked now, but not enough. Cash = king still. Impatience has seen many lose the last 3-4 weeks. The more times you see "bargain hunters out" beware = still a falling knife imho.' Hopefulone - June 20

'The bulls need to step up or else....' Intuition - June 20

'The bargain basement sales are now over. The administrators have moved in and said - sell everything for whatever you can get for it. Just my opinion. I could be wrong - but this looks like a buying opportunity.' REDBACKER - June 20

'I notice theres been no discussion of the xjo death cross last week (41 ema crossing the 195).Anyone ever researched the average duration and extent of any drop following a death cross?' Exfiles- June 20

Yes exfiles, that would be a lovely way to spend the evening - perhaps after a supper
    of Tim Tams and tea!!

Thanks everyone for the marvelous posts yesterday - truly inspiring.

Without further ado ...

Ooops, I nearly forgot, Here's a picture taken outside the Zoomba lounge on the weekend with the Zoomba gear. Redbacker loves that Teapot and yes, that is Voltaires real tummy!!!

My Crappy Portfolio - end of trade Monday 20th June

Stock Qty Purch LastPrce Pft/lss

ORG 1500 16.12 15.08 -1557
    RIO 2500 81.17 77.30 -9673
    BHP 4500 44.77 41.36 -15337
    MQG 500 35.09 31.13 -1980
    TOL 3000 5.56 4.90 -1970
    QBE 1000 18.07 16.80 -1470
    AGO 15000 3.51 3.40 -1608
    WBC 2000 21.62 21.12 -1008
    LEI 1000 22.63 20.67 -1965

Down 36567 (-6.1%)

+ Accumulated losses from sales - 9958

Total down 46525

[email protected] (my email)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.