EXG 0.00% 3.5¢ excelsior gold limited

EXG, page-2

1. 24 Posts.
    Hi Woofy,

In my humble opinion, EXG doesn't need a change of directors as such, although I agree a "hurry along of proceedings" would be welcome.
    One solution might be to add a couple of independent directors that have the approval of, say, Acorn, the only smart-money insto that's visible on the register at this point. This in turn might free up the non-executive Chairman, Peter Bird, to take on an executive role, which in practical terms allows him to market the story. At the moment, his role limits him to police the two Davids, who have been fantastic in finding the gold and executing favourable agreements with Zijin. However, Peter Bird knows the insto's well, especially from his time as the market's #1-rated gold analyst in his days at Merrill Lynch. The smart investors in the resources space know him and trust him (he is an honest man!), and he can help them understand the story better than anyone.
    And on the subject of Acorn, how smart is the Fund Manager, David Ransom! His reputation in the past was that if he invested in a stock, others knew he had done his due diligence, and that was good enough for them to follow. With gold having well and truly broken out to the upside, I wonder how long before that former mantra - follow David Ransom onto a register - comes back into vogue? Hopefully his peers wake up to themselves and pile into EXG - for their sake! This stock is going to fly!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.