BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

exhaustion gap and reversal bar ?, page-15

1. 3,045 Posts.
    Hi hob

I think the situation is very different now compared to 1999. There are now clearly defined stockpiling and seasonal use markets. We know that tamiflu is having many issues with resistance and side effects and that Relenza is really getting more attention from GSK. We also know LANI works given it's passed a large Phase III clinical trial. We also know that the BTA798 compound targeting the common cold indication has passed a phase II challenge trial... we also know the whole world has heard of bird flu, swine flu and anti-virals...

How high will BTA go, what's it worth? We really need to see the license deals for HRV and LANI. Once we see them we'll know roughly what large pharma thinks of them... and what better time to license these compounds out than right now.

I say it's going to be a very exciting 12 months ahead of us. I ain't selling a single share before I see the LANI deal and hopefully the HRV deals. If my expectations become fact then the current $600m market cap or there abouts will look very very cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.