BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Quoting from Rob’s 3 posts on this thread” Think I might take...

1. 830 Posts.
    Quoting from Rob’s 3 posts on this thread” Think I might take your advice bobo and sell out of BTA coz they're a hopeless company with no future and a CEO who couldn't manage a corner store."

"Surely someone amongst us has the ability to do a SP valuation based on the current circumstances?"

"The SP has appreciated 902% in the last 12 months"

Quoting Stormy: “"The share price appreciation of 902% for like-for-like 19,800% Relenza sales appreciation means the market is Quote: I'd say the market is pretty convinced about the demand for Relenza” Rob you are a genius indeed."
    Lol. Cause these two factors are comparable, try again aboohoo

Rob, you must have misread my posts. Although I share your opinion Peter Cook couldn’t manage a corner store, I don’t agree with your opinion BTA is a hopeless company with no future.

Stormy had quoted that Relenza sales had appreciated 19,800% and the share price had appreciated only 902%. Obviously the share price would have appreciated a lot more had there been a competent CEO.

However IMHO it is simplistic to measure a company performance just by looking at the sp appreciation or the sales appreciation.

A more reliable way of measuring company and management performance is to look at the increase in Relenza sales (sale appreciation) versus Tamiflu sales. The Relenza sales data are available from the ASX announcements and Tamiflu sales data are available from Roche site,

Hope my post helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.