BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

abobo - I was being sarcastic about selling out of BTA based on...

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    abobo - I was being sarcastic about selling out of BTA based on your ongoing lack of confidence in PC.

Simply put, you're an intelligent guy with a lot of knowledge on BTA. Obviously you've been around a while and have seen things most of us 'gimps' haven't. You're posts are well researched and highly relevant to the situation.

I certainly don't want to get into a war of words with you. All I ever wanted to stress was that perhaps you could change your tact regarding the way you talk down management and BTA. Maybe you're digging up too much dirt on the subject, maybe not. Most of us here are sitting on a very healthy profit and that's all that really counts.

In 2 years time someone might come out with a miracle cure for the flu and BTA will be worthless. What does it matter? The number one rule is not to fall in love with your investments and have the ability to pull the pin when it's time.

Never did I criticise the information you presented, however when you refer to me/us as gimps YOU make it personal. You might feel high and mighty on your soapbox of knowledge regarding BTA continually pointing out how everyone else is wrong and you're right, however no one likes a smart alec. It's one thing to be constructive but you come across as a passive agressive on the subject.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.