FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Exhaustion setting in!, page-36

1. 1,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    T

Ele
    I understand your concern but don't understand the logic. The market already knows the appraisal program won't be until Q4 as you say, if it knows that today and is holding at 9-10cents why should the 2c announcement make any difference. Personally I think the SP is right where it should be for where we are at in the process. There are still risks associated such as the OP and the declining global market. The JV could shelve the project for some unforeseen reason. So until the rigs are booked there is risk. That's why we are under 10cents today. Once the appraisal program is locked in in stone and the 2 c is released we will be in a less risky place and will attract a new level of investors.
    Someone on this thread suggested FAR should do more to support the SP. I personally think they have done all they can and a good job too. Investors just need patience and understand the risks still at play. Personally again I expect to make a lot of profit from FAR, but I tell myself everyday that I will not be there till the fat lady sings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.