FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Exhaustion setting in!, page-37

1. kkw
    7,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 702
    Elemental,

I would say 80-90% of the good news has already been built into the current SP; but there is still 10-20% uncertainty, so I would say back to 11c when the announcement removes the uncertainty.

HOWEVER, that is based on what current figures that we were told. We know also that there is good chance of an upgrade, even going back to the days of the last announcement. What we don't know is how much.

Various rumours suggest doubling. Like a P10 is now actually P50. Now I would say that would put it in the 20c mark. And we are only talking about SNE. Who said FAN was not it cracked up to be? They only said that they would concentrate on SNE first. If SNE doubles, the market sentiment would be, hey, is that going to apply to FAN as well? After all, it was when FAN was discovered that CN use the words "fantastic" and "transformational", then SNE came along and eclipsed that. Even if they don't announce anything on FAN, it does not mean it is a dud. It's just that you can't do everything at once and you have to get your priorities right! I would guess another 5c. Still well under BP's 32c though.

All JIMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.