NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

exim finance, page-10

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    You have a strange perception as to what good news is sopgeo.

If it is good news they have one less mouth to feed why did they employ him in the first place? They figured they needed him AS WELL AS, not instead of Adam Shapiro.

Also if they di9dn't think they could afford to feed the mouth they wouldn't have employed him.

If Hewins position [which is not being replaced], was so vital to our progress why is it not being re-filled?

Adam "leaving" at this time is definitely not a good look.

We have still to finalise ExIm finance [as distinct from it being approved]and our Chief Financial Officer has gone!! Not even a transition period t bring the new guy up to speed at such a critical time!

As NewtoHere correctly points out the scoreboard [SP] is the best indication of how we are traveling at the moment.

I don't accept for one second that this slide is being driven by those wanting to maximise tax benefits. This is a disaster.

I still believe in the model and the end result but it is clear than many [again refer SP] d not share that and it is overdue for AB to correct that impression urgently.

Good news might be coming [MUST be coming] but this sure aint it Sopgeo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.