G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Im happy to have a debate on this matter a lot more entertaining...

1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Im happy to have a debate on this matter a lot more entertaining then some of the other posts.

A number of issues...You cant project revenue or profits without a sale price of rubies, as ive mentioned before... a sample of the inventory was not valued, or it was valued but it was not disclosed to the market.

If you are in the ruby industry you should have some kind of idea of what they are worth. The fact that GEM has sold them for $60 per crt and that is the price mentioned in a number of MUS announcement thats the figure that should currently be used to value the stock. The increase in the stock price is a result of two things, the increase in production (which was unexpected) and the anticipation of the bulk sales.

The fact that they are also selling bulk would suggest a discount, another thing on this forum that has not been discussed have been the expenses.. You all seem to forget that it costs money to produce this stuff. Deduct it from the revenue figure you derived, apply tax and any royalties (if applicable) and you are getting close to what the NPAT figure will be.

Investors taking profit and selling the rumor is not irrational, its the smart thing to do. Ive done it twice now and it seems to have paid off, will see how far it dips.

I have held this stock before, you know i have. I saw that it had potential which it did but its getting a bit unrealistic now. Glad i sold. will wait until it settles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.