AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I've been watching this H00ts -v- AVZ believers battle for too...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I've been watching this H00ts -v- AVZ believers battle for too long now - gave up looking at the thread 6 months ago. Wonder why Im bothering but heres me 2c worth. I'm a criminal lawyer with 30 years experience and, just lettin you know, any hypothesis can be put to the jury as the tribunal of fact (eg.view on a company) as long as it is reasonably possible, but not otherwise. Thats our law. We still live in the world of free speech - play the ball not the man.

There is little doubt African investing is high risk with potential high return. In early posts H00ts referred to the oiler Hardman Resources that scared a few off Africa for good. And understandably. Paladin got touched up 20% this week - on a workshop/ conference policy statement- not proven corruption. Africa is a country for the game Pun intended. H00ts's views are formed by his lived experience and he is, in my humble opinion and having looked at his valued input over many years,done so in good faith trying to point out blind faith is just that. Reality can be that alternate hypothesis. We will see what that ends up being here in weeks, months but likely years. Both he and you might be proven right - whatever your reasonably based view.

I first looked at AVZ at 3c and have my moderate free carry locked up and feel somewhat relieved that I took the unusual step for me to take some profits when it started falling from the highs. But readers who are blindly accepting Managements announcements in this matter should learn the concept of critical analysis - if they dont they will struggle on the ASX. It is difficult for a reasonable man/woman to come to a conclusion other than that the Board and/or their advisors/ influencers have been in possession of information along this pot holed road that has come out through means other than prompt disclosure. Do the research into the timing of announcements, or lack of them and later disclosures or allegations. Is the whole of the short report a fabrication, and is there any of it that was worthy of at least partial disclosure. And all the time a number of our appointed are being very very well paid - given the twelve month suspension - I was wondering what the workers bundy card suggested as an hourly rate for the last twelve months.

I like many here have hope - but given the competitive nature of African businesspersons, some who seemingly held DRC Ministerial positions with adverse attitudes towards our companies interests, and given the long term - almost generational - willpower of the Chinese entities, we will be reading this stuff for a while. I like many hope for a successful resolution but it is looking fraught, and some time away eg. ICC Even if the ICC is a win will it result in a full mining license - a valid H00ts question. The fact is no one can read this future with clarity or certainty. Who's self interest will win.

I appeal to all - calm the farm - play the ball and not the man. HC is so much more a learning tool when the rules of engagement are followed. In AVZ and elsewhere we have learnt how bad it can get in parts of Africa when the rules are not followed. Lets not corrupt our conduct and make this a place of meaningful exchange and challenge of ideas for the benefit of all. Not a place of personal criticism and derision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.