POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Exit strategies

1. 905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Given the number of shares on issue and the potential (could be a capper) exit of a current shareholder with +9mill shares, I am interested to know what other holders exit strategies are. It has not been hard over the years to build up a holding that could make getting out of this company quite difficult given the daily volume and thought canvassing ideas may help some with their trading plans... (noting the potential for dishonesty on a public forum, probably a good idea to take everything that follows with a grain of salt)

are you intending to Leg out, free carry, hold till there is a takeover offer, hold till there is a dividend, move your holdings over to a broker and ask them to exit the position either on market (iceberg) or off-market transfer to any institutional interest... we may as well start talking about the elephant in the room.

Its interesting to think that a $5k investment at 2.9c buys 170k plus, but a $5k investment at .20c gives you 25k shares. Theoretically, you are going to need 6 plus times the interest to exit, be it 6 interested shareholders or 6 times the initial investment from a new shareholder.

Me... well I'm glad you asked... I think I will hold for the dividend or a takeover... I am expecting a very interesting 12 months. Most importantly locking in the 12month CGT discount.

Given the ESG thematic amongst PM's is increasing, particularly after this years bush fires and the pandemic, Im expecting their interest in this company to pick up soon too...

thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $10.90K 2.209M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 67941235 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16655883 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.