EGR 0.00% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

Exit, page-2

1. 10,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    Patient man was right about one thing only in his post IMHO. And that was how to calculate an NPV. Syrah will build their mine but if they aren't able to sell ALL of their product(something with which they are struggling) then the economics of their project don't stack up. Patient man is correct in that IF graphite prices remain subdued or even fall, then I hold no hope for any graphite mine outside of China, including Syrah. But it just is not as simple as that. China dominates supply and has done so for decades. With the way China is behaving in the south China sea, it is becoming ever more likely that securing a quality graphite resource outside of China is crucial. KNL to date has been the only graphite play that has secured western offtakes for ALL of their start up production. They are close to gaining finance on reasonable terms under a GGG. I still believe KNL are the best placed to commence construction and commissioning of a VIABLE graphite mine, servicing the needs of companies looking for diversity of supply. I'm still backing this horse in the knowledge it is either the dog house or the penthouse! And I'm comfortable with that.
    Good luck Copper bull by the way. Nothing wrong with bailing if you don't believe its a winner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $1.042K 10.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 19094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.