HZN 0.00% 20.0¢ horizon oil limited

Exiting times coming up?, page-16

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    There is heaps on the net on Matariki.Todd Energy , lead partner in the Matariki partnership,acquired 3D seismic on Matariki in April 2010.
    The 3D OMV are talking about now is additional to this 3D.
    In 2009 there was a statement (by Todds?) that "the plan is to drill Matatariki at the end of the Maari Development Programme". Thats "now".
    There are several references to Matariki having the potential to contain 100 mmbbl of oil.Strachans ,from memory, started with this 100m figure and detuned it to 70 mmbbl. in arriving at their 25cps value to HZN for a successful outcome.
    So a drilling timetable for Matariki has been around for a while and the plan and timetable
    formulated in 2008 or 2009 is being adhered to in broad terms.
    Matariki is certainly on my radar.I will leave it alone while we wait for :
    * Strachans to update their July report with the info in the CUE Q.R. that discloses that OMV are" completing studies to determine the feasability of acquiring additional 3D seismic to reduce the geologic risk of the remaining Matariki prospects"
    *Some more info to come from other sources e.g. re CUE or from other analysts who have done work on HZN.
    *Something from HZN
    There are a lot of possibilities but Cues announcement in its 30/9 QR certainly indicates that the Matariki partners are looking at additional 3D and that can only be with a view to drilling.
    My best hope for a resolution is that Strachans sees the CUE QR and picks up the ball and runs with it on behalf of HZN holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $324.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $198.0K 984.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1112190 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 308447 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.