DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

Hey there cutloose, I'm still here, just getting around to...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey there cutloose, I'm still here, just getting around to reading the weekends posts.

I was happily surprised to see the movement and volume on Friday, glad I was all set, because I missed the first few hours of the surge. For how long did we tell everyone who would listen that .5c, .8c, 1c etc was supercheap? Hope those that bought then are happy now. :-)

The ann was a vindication that EXM are getting on with the task of taking this to production, and it appears that we don't have to wait for a JV, with the qualifications of the new board, there is every chance that Juno could be developed from financing initial production of the shallow deposits and possibly the tailings at first.

Production target of 80,000oz per year at cash cost of $360 is looking very good. Glad to hold till they start pouring the bars.

You've done really well out of ERM it would appear, now EXM is doing well for you cutloose, ;-).

Good luck to all the long term holders, and to those who have just joined us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.