DSE 1.74% $3.51 dropsuite limited

exm vs exmoa

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hello all

I would really like some advice as to whether EXM or EXMOA would be the better buy. I will be getting in just a matter of which way. As there are plenty out there who know much more than me, I'd love to get your opinions.

Previously, my experience with options was with BCN / BCNOA. A few months ago I had decided to get into BCN. I had the choice of BCN at about 1.2-1.4c. After doing my reseach (including lots of reading of posts on the BCN threads on HC) I thought BCNOA was the better buy. Excercise price of 1c at 30 Sep 2010. So I bought at average of $0.0065. I know that's a slight premium to the shares but I thought the leverage would compensate. Right now that decision seems justified as my holding value has tripled in BCNOA whereas it would have doubled with BCN.

The excercise price of $0.06 is much higher with EXMOA compared to BCNOA. However, once again the leverage would be nice. Should the ex price enter my considerations even though there is still over 3 years life in EXMOA? Just hesitant to buy the EXMOA right now as the total is really 6.7-6.8cps when the EXM are 2-2.1cps.

Any thoughts would be appreciated?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.51
Change
0.060(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $245.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.52 $3.57 $3.50 $113.3K 32.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4781 $3.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.51 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.