DSE 0.58% $3.45 dropsuite limited

That's providing you can offload them close to expiry YT....

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

That's providing you can offload them close to expiry YT. Fraught with danger I say. Nevertheless for some I sincerely hope it can be achieved I hold OA'S mainly because as I've explained previously this process from explorer to producer will take longer than many expect.

I see many concerns about time frames being voiced, time frames from management are guidelines only, and are not set in cement. Anyone associated with mining will tell you that. I'm still waiting for one of my miners to reach production which MAY occur by the end of the year. It has taken several years .Management regarding this company are not exactly sales people regarding glossy announcements full of hot air , yet their knowledge and business accumen makes up for it in spades.

For the time being you will continue to see manipulation of EXM'S SP, frustration by many, impatience by some, laced with opportunity by others purchasing at low levels .Fact is this is part and parcel of many speccies with large share registers EXM is not in isolation.

12-18 mths time may see a different story. If the U.S manages to dig itself out of a hole and inflation becomes rampant gold will head north GO FIGURE by that stage EXM may be in a far better position to take advantage of events. I've always treated this as a bear in hibernation that will eventually wake from the sleep it's currently experiencing.

In closing I sincerely hope the employee option issue is clarified today to alleviate any causes of concern shareholders may have !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.45
Change
0.020(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $237.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.43 $3.46 $3.40 $27.36K 7.951K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1096 $3.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.46 6 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.