EXE 0.00% 3.8¢ exoma energy limited

exoma: the beach energy of the galilee basin

1. 3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    After a long downward fall from 20s a year ago to as low as 8.5c. EXE is now on the tipping point of breaking the 20s again and to the 30s.

Key turnaround points:
    1. Oil discovery at Katherine and resource booking
    2. Potential of the Toolebuc shale oil and gas confirmed (likely resource and reserve booking later)

These events have seen now our share price break the 6 month high of 16.5c, to now 17.5c.

No doubt this junior energy play like EXE, being well funded and partnered with global oil giant CNOOC (one of China's top 3 energy companies). The momentum is building for EXE to achieve like no has before.

As mentioned in EXE's AGM presentation: expectation to book reserves in 2012 would be the biggest prize for EXE's continued northward revaluation.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20111129/pdf/422x3wz91bf51s.pdf

Exoma is no doubt the mini-Beach Energy of the Galilee Basin, other nearby players in the area are AGK, GLL, COI, and CSG explorer WCL.

Note: I use to hold Victoria Petroleum (VPE), now the renamed Senex Energy (SXY), when it was VPE, I saw my shares diminish in value from the 40c range to as low as 26c, now SXY is 79.5c (hit has record high of 90c), something I could have never imagined. Exoma Energy has no doubt the same ability to be as successful as SXY or BPT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.