Now I'm a man brimming with faith. I know so little about...

1. 26,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Now I'm a man brimming with faith. I know so little about anything and must live in faith and homage to all those learned souls who drip-feed me their hard earned truths. I can take but a little at a time. I have faith in those brave souls of science who are peeling the scales back off my eyes.

If that were true you would have no problem in considering how the universe could have self-created and how life could have evolved from non-life without the need for some sort of God, whose existence is even more unlikely than a self-creating universe or of life stemming from non-life.

It will be the last you hear from me when you have sufficiently researched enough to show me how a universe can self-create, order is a natural outcome of chaos, life is a by-product of matter and sentience is nothing to get excited about.

Yes I know that's true against my wildest hopes.
    I have posted some of my extensive research but you just fobbed off ideas that contradicted your paradigms, and nothing has changed.

Now you of science have a very solemn task. You have a station far greater than any preacher, because you deal in truths and they are story tellers, egomaniacs and actors in the theatre of religious fiction, so I wish only strength to your arm.

My first reaction? What do you want now?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.