Exorcism, page-14

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "That's why I go with uncertainty, it never lets me down. "
    Are you sure of that ?

"That said, unless science can explain why a universe formed from impossible tolerances."

"Science" doesn't really explain that because it can't.
    At present, the emphasis is on fussing about incomprehensible bits and pieces of the Universe and what appears to go on.
    Chiefly by using various forms of "silly" higher mathematics to prove some new hypothesis to explain the latest equally piecemeal "observations".

It's like a bunch of investigators going through a house and creating theories about how the bricks, steel, concrete, plastic, ceramics, timber, lighting, heating etc were formed or happen to be in the place they are. Their "job" is not to see the wonder of the building itself or question how such a building could be designed and enacted.

Anti-Theists use this limitation to mistakenly suggest that science therefore supports their personal difficulty with the idea of something that is beyond their understanding and therefore higher than themselves.

They also use the clearly untrue claims of some Theists about the motives and actions of their version of the Theist Creator of the Universe to further support the myopic claim that the Universe cannot be an Intelligent "Organism" initiated by incredible Laws, governed by successive levels of laws and interactions according to law, beyond any Human understanding.
    Or, that the source of this Intelligence is "Prime".
    Where "Prime" came from is a question for the level of "primes" ... not minuscule Humans.

Of course what can be seen and understood by any reasonable Human able to contemplate and question his own place and consciousness/conscience, requires no reliance on either religion or science.
    Nor does it required proof or justification to those who do not wish to explore a path beyond their own limitations.

Having said all that, your consistent and considered responses show that the challenge offered by Uncle whereu and Father DBT9 helps in pondering "I am ... here, .. now ... ? "

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.