Exorcism, page-18

1. 5,533 Posts.
    There are better explanations for pathological behaviour than demon possession...which is something straight from the dark ages. We know that behaviour is related to brain condition, and that chemical changes or trauma to the brain alters thought processes and behaviour.

That's correct, the mind is very powerful and influence our behavior, but one thing for certain it cannot alter natural law.

Around 20 years ago I happen to witness what could be classified as a possession, I must admit I don’t know what it was, but when you see these things it makes you wonder.

I was at a service, sitting in the middle of a bench, with my family on one side and a lady on the other end, we were all (about 30 people)nice and calm when all of a sudden the lady let out a horrible scream with a manly voice, I turn around there she was levitating in the air, screaming and talking in a different language along with a fork tongue sticking out similar to a snake, it shook the cr*p out of me.

3 men one was a workmate of mine tried to hold her down only to be flung in the air like they were toys, my mate a blackbelt ended up on one of the benches with a broken arm, a reminder and a testimony of what had happened.

All these were witnessed by everyone there so I know I didn’t imagine it, plus a simple search on the net will reveal this is what exorcist put up with.

The rest is simple, believe it or not, but one thing for certain all this did happen, I had front seat to all of it and what it was its anybody's guess.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.