sorry copper, I did start your reply this morning, but got...

1. 5,522 Posts.
    sorry copper, I did start your reply this morning, but got called away by the Mrs, I'm a bit busy doing some renovating, so a bit short for time to be sitting on here replying, if I have time tomorrow I'll start again as I deleted what I wrote.

You guys seem to be getting way too excited, the catholic church is littered with Apparitions, miracles, miraculous imagines, Eucharistic miracles, stigmata’s etc, some are just traditions others are just there and others have been scientifically tested, plus there are some European churches littered with votive offerings which believers believe their prayers have been answered, so yes I have seen it all, I just shrug my shoulder and move on as it's not a condition to be a Christian, only "Faith" is require, and if you set your mind on them it becomes a distraction.

You see 500 years ago humanism chucked the baby out with the water and now you guys are the product of it all, all wanting prove and video clips to believe and try to shift the onus, well, like I keep saying I don't really care what anyone believes I have seen what I've seen.

better continue with my work

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.