If you understood the point of my post, you certainly didn't...

1. 26,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    If you understood the point of my post, you certainly didn't address it, You accuse me of going on ad infinitum about my take on a God but I'm at least matched by your take on the subject with your repeated posts of the need for some sort of intelligent being to make his 'intelligent" beings.

This was my first post equate an intelligence required to believe in satans, devils etc with that required to believe in a form of God, yet you accuse me of repeating this ad infinitum.

I discuss this God with people who believe in the existence of such a being and in so doing challenge some beliefs which you appear to think means that I have trouble with it/him/her. I have about as much trouble with this being as I have with satan which is zero because I know of no evidence to support their existence. If evidence is found I may change my mind if necessary.

The God of the Gaps is a well known fallacy introduced by the religious to explain that which they don't understand and is counter to the "scientific mind".

Any poster who thinks I resort to barbs can easily deal with the problem, by using the ignore function.

Anyway thank you for your barbed reply - please don't stop as they can be entertaining even if they can be boring.

I'll leave you to your fantasies while I get on with mine like winning Lotto without having to buy a ticket.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.