I didn't miss your point at all. Your point is very well know to...

1. 6,538 Posts.
    I didn't miss your point at all. Your point is very well know to all on HC, ad infinitum, I might add. Remember when you counselled me as to how boring I was.

Now this G.d of the gaps business is unworthy of the scientific mind. Leave the clichés to religion. The scientific truths regarding this universe, regardless of whether it includes a G.d or not, have not changed. Whatever is true today, was true in the age of dinosaurs. It is we who are slowly comprehending that unchanging reality, so this G.d that troubles you so has not budged an inch. To imagine that you have subjected this G.d to the cracks of the yet unknown via science is a very strange concept. Sure you may challenge the poor old fundamentalist, but that's taking candy from a baby. Knowing the attributes of reality via science does not allow one to penetrate the essence of that reality and if this G.d exists then He is to be found in the essence of reality.

What I was trying to do in my post was trying to deflect your barbs somewhat. I was merely pointing out that we all live with some degree of fantasy in our lives, even the all-knowing practical scientist.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.