"Trump refuses to disclose details of his Ukrainian peace plan...

1. 4,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Trump refuses to disclose details of his Ukrainian peace plan until election victory
    Trump has repeatedly pledged to resolve the conflict in Ukraine before his inauguration, if elected"

That could be a negative for Trump simply because a lot of Americans are so anti-Russia and anti-Putin that they would love to see the war continue in the hope that Russia will not only lose the war but also collapse. Of course, they are nothing more than just warmongers who have no regard for the future of the world if the war escalates to the next level (ie, a traditional world war then to a nuclear world war). It depends on the proportion of voters who support the war and those who don't. I suppose we'll find out after the election, not that I believe it will make any difference. I do hope Trump can stop the war if he wins but I have my doubts. I don't mind being proven wrong on that one. Only a bloodthirsty warmonger would wish that the war continues to its ultimate conclusion, of which there are many such people.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.