SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

After way to muxch thought about this over the last few days it...

1. 2,209 Posts.
    After way to muxch thought about this over the last few days it has suddenly dawned on me what i feel now could be the most logical cause of this.
    Of course this is only my view and feel free to pick holes in it but alot ties in to this scenrio.

Say SIYI received the letter regarding strategic partners but to there surprise it also stated that sbl was willing to look at licnesing agreements with partners as well.
    SIYI says hang on a second we have spent three years going down this track, we have to pay $1 per membrane and sbl gets 15% of our company yet they are floating licensing agreements to all and sundery under no doubt better terms then SIYI have negotiated due to the economic climate now.

Im thinking along these lines because the numbers that i was thinking that siyi were going to be producing surely they would have been better off with a licensing agreement.
    Im a bit out of my depth here guys re licensing agreements and might be miles off the mark buts it makes alot of sense to me.

And if it is correct well all is not lost but the board need to get off there backsides and start negotiating and /or we need replacements

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.